• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Talk about a child like temper tantrum.

It won’t matter they are going to lose this too as their obvious intent is to minimize the number of legal carriers by minimizing instructors.

Nice try

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    NY Hochul say NRA Trainers No Bueno

Catch 22 - You have to have training to get a permit however there are no training classes available because there are no authorized trainers. Don't worry we are training a new carefully selected cadre of trainers who will be ready to certify you as soon as they complete the two year associates degree that costs $12,000. And just to be sure they teach you right we the overlords will audit every class to make certain you receive proper scoring on all the new tests and practical live fire shooting exercises that will be included in the "new improved" more expensive classes.

Do you think the Supremes will eliminate all "required" training because of these shenanigans trying to eliminate a civil right? I think New York single handily is pushing the whole country closer to court mandated National Constitutional Carry.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Stand by for the entitled, moron governor of NY to whine more about. how her rights as governor are being infringed because the courts aren't allowing her to infringe on rights. Oh the irony

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Got to hand it to NY, they keep coming up with new ways to try and evade Bruen.

All will fail
    I think that if they continue to push, "Shall Not Be Infringed" will get explicitly defined, and not to their liking.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Using the Bruen criteria, was there ever a historical requirement for training to bear arms?
    Never.

The first major prohibitions I am aware of in the US were against Blacks. Maybe NY will go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom