• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    Hello all,

Is there anyone from here that is going to be shooting the US OPEN sporting clays tournament this year in NJ? If there are we should get together and have a meet and greet at the shoot one evening with a cold one!

Throwing this out there as I know there are a lot of shooters on here just not sure how many shoot tournaments.

Thanks,

RetNavyHD

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Not me. Been there at shoots half this size and it was too crowded. Besides, I'm not sure that I'll have the targets in by then.

I don't think there are many target shooters here. Some shoot informal trap, but that's about it. A few might shoot some registered targets, but I don't see other that you and me discussing it much. Too bad, they don't know what they're missing. :)

Perhaps some sort of introductory shoot for sporting clays would be in order on an off weekend or weekday.

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    I agree with you on a sporting clays shoot/introduction would be good with hopes of getting others involved. I would be willing to lend a hand...the hard part would be where/when of course.

I have never had a problem at M & M with anything since they started squadding the big blasts...I'm looking forward to the shoot as its going to be a great time. I have 200 registered so far and still need 300, I'll get them in so no worry there.

Have a good one,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom