• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Glad you guys had a good time and glad some of you have finally gotten certified as RSO's.

FXWG, we will not be offering this class again this year that I am aware of. I am a Chief RSO and can give this class but you would need to find another 10-15 folks to take it with you for it to be worthwhile to hold a class.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Glad you guys had a good time and glad some of you have finally gotten certified as RSO's.

FXWG, we will not be offering this class again this year that I am aware of. I am a Chief RSO and can give this class but you would need to find another 10-15 folks to take it with you for it to be worthwhile to hold a class.

Hey, thanks man. I learned some neat stuff and Jerry is a nice guy...funny, too.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Is anyone else who took this class still waiting on their certificate from the NRA? I still have not received mine.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Negative. Scored 100% (Before the answer key was circulated. Thank you very much. ;) )

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Damn, sorry I missed this one. I've been an RSO at GSSF matches for the past 7 years, but it would be nice to be formally trained.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    I emailed Jerry about mine and he's looking into it. Shoot him an email and let him know you're still waiting. NRA might just be taking their time. I was under the impression these certificates normally take a couple months. I was surprised to see some people had received theirs so soon honestly.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    Finally received my RSO certification in the mail! Woo Hoo! It's official! I'm an NRA certified RSO! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom