• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I will be giving an NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Class and combining it with the Md. Wear and Carry instruction after the NRA class is completed. We will be doing the renewal on the first day and the 16 hours with the second day of instruction.

This class will be from 9-5 on April 9 & 10, 2016. Cost is 125.00 for renewal and 250.00 for new. I do hire a lawyer for our legal portion of the course as we are not lawyers nor do we pretend to be, you will have every opportunity to ask whatever questions you want that pertain to the class on our dime.

PM me if interested.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Where is this being held.

(Should anyone have doubts about 3rdRcn, I took this course with him several years ago and recommend him).

I second Bikebreath's endorsement! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Terry is a terrific instructor, and the class is very well run. I took it a few years ago and learned a lot, both from Terry and his lawyer.

Although it's an NRA based course, instructors often can add their personal experience and training, especially when answering questions. Terry has a wealth of background knowledge that really enhanced the class material for me.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I second Bikebreath's endorsement! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Terry is a terrific instructor, and the class is very well run. I took it a few years ago and learned a lot, both from Terry and his lawyer.

Although it's an NRA based course, instructors often can add their personal experience and training, especially when answering questions. Terry has a wealth of background knowledge that really enhanced the class material for me.

Thank you very much for the kind words and I'm glad we could meet your training expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom