• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    And someone thinks the liberal judges in California are going to overturn the anti-gun laws? Unlikely. Seems like a waste of money if you ask me.

wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Well hopefully Trump puts some good judges on the Ninth by the time this gets heard in 8 years by the Ninth

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Why not elect conservative judges and/or representatives and we won't have this problem at all. People are too worried about winning lawsuits after horrible laws get enacted. Why not keep the laws from being enacted in the first place? Seems pretty simple to me. If you don't like where you live, move. Let the liberals have Maryland, California, New York and Massachusetts. It's the only states they want. It's a pretty big country and there are plenty of other really cool states to live in.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Imagine a 6-3 Conservative SCOTUS and they still rule against gun rights in America.

Gun owners won't know whether to laugh out loud or cry in their Natty-Boh.

I bet that the Dems in DC are now bending over backward to welcome and accept Gorsuch into the Swamp, and try to corrupt him like they have so many others. Hopefully, having been raised and educated in DC, he has sufficient antibodies for his immune response to kick in.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I bet that the Dems in DC are now bending over backward to welcome and accept Gorsuch into the Swamp, and try to corrupt him like they have so many others. Hopefully, having been raised and educated in DC, he has sufficient antibodies for his immune response to kick in.

Until proven otherwise, my fear will continue to be Gorsuch being a Roberts.

We'll find out soon enough.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Until proven otherwise, my fear will continue to be Gorsuch being a Roberts.

We'll find out soon enough.

Just keep repeating to yourself, "Scalia...Scalia...Scalia..." and hope he is, too.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Imagine a 6-3 Conservative SCOTUS and they still rule against gun rights in America.

Gun owners won't know whether to laugh out loud or cry in their Natty-Boh.

I have a good imagination. I am imagining a per curiam decision smacking down the CA9 Peruta decision. lol

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

It was those dems who forced Gorsuch's mother to step down from the EPA director or face impeachment.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Why not elect conservative judges and/or representatives and we won't have this problem at all. People are too worried about winning lawsuits after horrible laws get enacted. Why not keep the laws from being enacted in the first place? Seems pretty simple to me. If you don't like where you live, move. Let the liberals have Maryland, California, New York and Massachusetts. It's the only states they want. It's a pretty big country and there are plenty of other really cool states to live in.

The problem is the cancer is spreading. Colorado is being turned. Same with Nevada and Arizona. Virginia too. There's a bunch of liberals in Nova. The rest of the state is conservative. Nova is going to be like MD's Baltimore city and Moco.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    life is way too short. enjoy what little time you have. if you want 2a rights.. move out of MD ASAP. if you think when you're a ghost that things matter......

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013

The laws crafted by legislatures can have a life limited to the next election cycle or even less when some massive tragedy happens because some nutcase loses it. Rulings by the judiciary (particularly the Supreme Court) tend to be far more entrenched and difficult to dislodge, especially when you're talking about a massive tragedy that garners a momentary outburst of anger and calls for action which then rapidly subside. Legislatures respond to those situations with stupid ideas. Courts generally do not. If you want a principle to stick and to carry over into numerous jurisdictions and persist through short term shifts in public opinion, get a good case to SCOTUS and let them present hard precedent based on Constitutional law.

And no, liberals can't have Maryland, California, New York, or Massachusetts. Not unless those places leave the United States of America. While those states are part of the union, they're governed by the US Constitution and that document lays out foundational principles which transcend time and idiocy. The United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land in every single state and no state has the requisite authority to ignore it. So no, the liberals can't have Maryland or any other state, nor any city, nor any town, nor a single solitary square foot of land. The law is the law in every part of the United States. Screw their feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom