MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan

TRON 2.0

Free light cycle rides
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 13, 2011
    PG county
    Hi All - Dwight will do this class if we can get 4 students. If we get 6 that want the instructor certs, we can do that in October also. Please contact Dwight for any questions. dwight@bluegriffinconsultingllc.com

NRA Basic of Pistol Shooting Course
    Berwyn Rod & Gun Club – Bowie MD
    Registration Link: https://www.nrainstructors.org/CourseDetails.aspx?Courseid=797832

Dwight Barnthouse
    Blue Griffin Consulting, LLC
    http://www.bluegriffinconsultingllc.com
    I am signing up for it. Hopefully, enough people sign up, and the Instructor certs classes are able to happen. I really don't want to take the Wear and Carry refresher courses.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I highly recommend! Chris and Dwight are great Instructors!! Get your instructor cert and forget about having to renew HGP, it’s well worth the time and money.

TRON 2.0

Free light cycle rides
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 13, 2011
    PG county
    I did reach out to Dwight. the date for the NRA Basic Pistol is 10/15/2023 at BRGC.
    If we get 6 students for the instructor certs then the NRA Basic Instructor Training class will be 10/21/2023.
    NRA Basic Pistol Instructor will be 10/22/2023.

TRON 2.0

Free light cycle rides
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 13, 2011
    PG county
    I highly recommend! Chris and Dwight are great Instructors!! Get your instructor cert and forget about having to renew HGP, it’s well worth the time and money.
    I couldn't agree more. I took my first MD W&C class at WaS and got a grand total of 2-3 hours of actual training, the rest was sitting around. I was worried they were going to get shut down due to cutting so many corners on the training that I ended up taking Dwight's wear and carry class. His class was great, from the moment we sat down until the end of the day we had instruction and really good coverage of all the topics. Bonus points, lunch was included.

Looking forward to the classes with Chris and Dwight for the instructor courses, hopefully we get 6 students.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Bump for Chris and Dwight. I am shocked ther aren’t more people taking advantage of a great opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom