NRA Basic Instructor Training & Basic Pistol Instructor classes offered in Carroll Co

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    As of Thursday 10/28, the completion of the first night of these courses has been quite nice with a decent sized turnout from all walks of life; military, law enforcement, piano teachers, gun enthusiasts, housewives, etc.. Ben has been (is) a good instructor.

Agreed, different people all walks of life, Ben is a good instructor. Very informative class. Looking forward to Tonight...

-Rock

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    It was nice to meet some of you guys at these classes over the last few days.

A note to Philip N.,
    Not sure if you're on here but thanks for spotting me a few bucks for the processing fee. I put an envelope in the mail to you this morning. Please keep an eye out for it.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    Ahh..and the 3rd day...was fun, informative, "and costly for a few", "the donation bucket" Sunday was double or nothing day. Thursday and Friday was dollar day, Sunday was inflation day $2. Those who were there know exactly what happened, those who don't will have to attend a class that Ben gives. Ben gets the whole class involved, and has the passion, and the drive to make us better. All positive, all good.

Maybe Ben needs a chrome bucket :D:D:D

-Rock

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    weapon weapon weapon weapon weapon weapon

Here's your lunch money Ben

Damifinow Fish
    ps
    Had a good time with you all

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Here's your lunch money Ben

Damifinow Fish
    ps
    Had a good time with you all

Ben indicated to me after class that I am to collect the money for him for any subsequent "W" words spoken or printed by anyone in the class. That will be $120.00 please:D

madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    Congratulations and thanks to all that attended the classes. Both Ben and I would welcome any of you to our "teaching teams."

I'll see about getting the rifle and shotgun courses offered as well. I'm assuming that the Personal Protection in the Home class will be at IWLA in Frederick.

Feel free to PM (or email as I don't have as much time to get on the forum as I'd like right now) me with any feedback (be gentle). It was the first time trying to organize something like this at MGPA and I'd like to know how to make it better.

Matt G

drking2

Ultimate Member
    Nov 29, 2008
    Carroll County
    Matt,

I think you and Ben both did a great job. Had a good time, learned and made some new friends. What else can you ask for.

Hope to see some of the guys at the RSO class.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    Matt,

I think you and Ben both did a great job. Had a good time, learned and made some new friends. What else can you ask for.

Hope to see some of the guys at the RSO class.

yes I agree

Would love to take the shotgun and rifle class.

Looks like my lap dance money is going into the Ben's bucket

Damifinow Fish

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Seems Ben will be needing a bigger bucket, $120 would be at Sunday's going rate. ;)

-Rock

I commend you on your math, Rock:D. And yes, the rate holds at the current $2.00 per ........ and those that violate the rule must send their $2.00 to:

Shooter's Discount
    401 Center St Ste 101,
    Mt. Airy, MD 21771

I'm sure Ben can read this too, so he'll be expecting some cash from some of you. The bigger bucket is not required for the $120.00 transaction as per the offense is premeditated and therefore deemed to be banded in two $50.00 bands and $20.00 in Silver Certificates.

Last edited:

drking2

Ultimate Member
    Nov 29, 2008
    Carroll County
    I commend you on your math, Rock:D. And yes, the rate holds at the current $2.00 per ........ and those that violate the rule must send their $2.00 to:

Shooter's Discount
    401 Center St Ste 101,
    Mt. Airy, MD 21771

I'm sure Ben can read this too, so he'll be expecting some cash from some of you. The bigger bucket is not required for the $120.00 transaction as per the offense is premeditated and therefore deemed to be banded in two $50.00 bands and $20.00 in Silver Certificates.

too funny Lou.....

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423

Oh no...no bigger bucket too much overhead, and the two banded $50's must be in numeric order to receive credit accordingly, hmmm.... someone in the silver market??? :D

-Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom