• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hixster

Jan 19, 2013
    I am still dumbfounded that anyone with half a brain can even back Hillary. I also think any candidate going against her on either side of the aisle should be able to tear her apart on lack of accomplishments, political positions, and the chaos she created. Benghazi alone should be enough for her to go hide and never show her face again.

Feb 28, 2013
    I am still dumbfounded that anyone with half a brain can even back Hillary. I also think any candidate going against her on either side of the aisle should be able to tear her apart on lack of accomplishments, political positions, and the chaos she created. Benghazi alone should be enough for her to go hide and never show her face again.

She's the Hildabeast. You know, the most entitled woman in the country. :rolleyes:

The Clinton's ain't goin' away until God takes 'em away.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Senator 'Bushy Eyebrows' pushes anti-gun buttons

AmmoLand.com weighs in on the debate about Garland hearings, -

Leahy Defies Grassely, Holding Judiciary Committee Hearing On Obama’s SCOTUS Nominee - Part 1

“And it proves, in the last place, that liberty can have nothing to fear from the judiciary alone, but would have everything to fear from its union with either of the other departments.” Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 78, 1788

Senator Leahy’s U.S. Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings A Charade - Part 2

“No,” Senator Leahy. Judge Garland’s record as revealed in our letter* to you isn’t a smear. It’s the plain, unadulterated truth–truth the American public would not learn at a public hearing. That’s why Garland won’t receive a confirmation hearing; and that’s why Garland shouldn’t receive one. No person deserves a seat on the high Court who does not respect and revere our Bill of Rights–all Ten Amendments.

*The Judge’s jurisprudential approach to the law and the methodology he employs are substantially different from that of Justice Scalia. We discuss this on the Arbalest Quarrel website. We recently posted a comprehensive analysis of the Reno case in a series of articles.

Attachments

• Leahey.JPG
      Leahey.JPG
      14.3 KB · Views: 444

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    The left is coming after your guns.
    This is not a conspiracy. They’re actually saying it.

Yep! Chelsea Clinton is just too young yet to know not to make it so obvious.

Federal laws to be enacted:
    1. universal background checks
    2. magazine capacity limits (first ten then seven rounds, then see #3)
    3. semi-automatic ban
    4. ammunition restriction and registration
    5. national registration (because universal background checks can't work without that)
    6. a constitutional amendment nullifying the Second Amendment

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    The court's been inconsistent she says...sometimes the court upheld state and local laws, other times they didn't. How much vacuum do you have between your ears to think that's a meaningful statement? I mean, isn't that the purpose of the court, to figure out which things are constitutional and which aren't? She's just too sharp for my simple mind. SMH ruefully.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    If Hillary wins , you can delete "thinks they"

"The federal government has the right to regulate all of the amendments of the constitution." Hillary Rodham Clinton, June 2016.

It does not get any more clear than that... :mad54:

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    "The federal government has the right to regulate all of the amendments of the constitution." Hillary Rodham Clinton, June 2016.

It does not get any more clear than that... :mad54:

Amazing how much liberals don't understand about COTUS and rights. The only "rights" the gov has are specifically defined in COTUS and "regulating" our natural rights isn't one of them.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    The woman on the video is a doofus. Hillary brainwashed her own daughter with that crap. Sad. I wonder when she will wake up from that nightmare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom