• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Sounds like gang violence.

The media doesn't seem to be too eager to play up gang violence yet.

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    Either copy cat attempting to "one-up" the Boston bombing, more radicals attempting to instill terror, gang related, or some deranged anti-gun people attempting to ratchet up more support for the anti-gun legislation. The news I read stated 12 wounded which indicates the perpetrators were either 1) not marksman or 2) intentionally wounded people. Either way, the gun will be blamed and not the shooters, but I honestly believe the pro gun people and the fence sitters will see this for what it is; a senseless act of brutality!. The rabid anti-gun people will remain as they were, uninformed and believing their desires should outweigh our constitutional rights.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Either copy cat attempting to "one-up" the Boston bombing, more radicals attempting to instill terror, gang related, or some deranged anti-gun people attempting to ratchet up more support for the anti-gun legislation. The news I read stated 12 wounded which indicates the perpetrators were either 1) not marksman or 2) intentionally wounded people. Either way, the gun will be blamed and not the shooters, but I honestly believe the pro gun people and the fence sitters will see this for what it is; a senseless act of brutality!. The rabid anti-gun people will remain as they were, uninformed and believing their desires should outweigh our constitutional rights.

I'll go ahead with one of them insecure manchild-type gang types got offended when someone stepped on his sneakers my tax money bought him and decided to randomly shoot fmj out of a hi-point or jennings at the crowd birdman style to put in work for his buddies so they could talk about how tough they are in the following circle-jerk at their clubhouse. Currently they're discussing if their colors should be amended to include fuchsia or lavender and plan to debate if their handshake should add a thumb wiggle or a pinky-finger extension.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I'll go ahead with one of them insecure manchild-type gang types got offended when someone stepped on his sneakers my tax money bought him and decided to randomly shoot fmj out of a hi-point or jennings at the crowd birdman style to put in work for his buddies so they could talk about how tough they are in the following circle-jerk at their clubhouse. Currently they're discussing if their colors should be amended to include fuchsia or lavender and plan to debate if their handshake should add a thumb wiggle or a pinky-finger extension.

This is almost certainly what it is. They have a lot of parade shootings down there. I go a couple times a year to NOLA and the Gulf coast. Its definately a bit of a savage culture in some of the neighborhoods.

Heck when I was down for Mardi Gras this year they had just had a shooting at a nightclub in one of the "safe" neighborhoods.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    I saw this last night and was worried it'd be all over the intarwebz today. Obviously, I was wrong. Looks like Americans still only care about dead white people and their babies.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

I don't know what's going on with this video, but the shots can be heard.
    *LANGUAGE*

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi

:lol:

I enjoyed every word of that.

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    arguecat.png

ofofhy

Jan 27, 2013
    Balto City
    "I think what frustrates all of us is the selfishness of some people, and I think what frustrates all of us is that the great culture of this city sometimes stumbles a bit because of the selfish behavior of some people," Serpas told reporters. - From the Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/17123906/17-people-shot-at-new-orleans-parade-report/

I think this quote sums up what happened here. It is individuals choosing to act against the law to get whatever base emotion they get out of doing something like this. They have no morals about the people they harm, nor do they care about the bigger picture in terms of ruining freedoms that others do not take for granted.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    At least they called it "street crime" and not "gun violence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62