• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Thanks Mike at MidCounty for getting these two for my girl and me to try our new carry permits this summer on vacation.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      57.9 KB · Views: 225

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Let me know how they shoot, I'm also looking for a new wheelgun and these were on the list of things I was going to look at when the time is right. Either that or the GP101. Which word is you can't go wrong with those either. Nice purchases none the less.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I bought one for the wife when the MSP first released them for sale. She was lookng at at 442 AirWeight, but loves the BodyGuard because of the built-in laser. The hammerless design was a requirement becuse she carries it in her riding vest while on horseback on the trails.

She's still getting used to firing it though. A couple more trips to to the range should help.

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    I will post a rang report as soon as we go out, but as any body who has bought a gun from Mikes knows their are some advantages to being out their so far. You get to shoot the gun before you buy it.... that's what sold my girl and me on them I loved the laser the weight and the feel and so did she. Summer is coming and so are shorts and this little guy falls right into my shorts pocket perfectly.

Marauder

Revolver Addict
    Dec 14, 2010
    Congrats on the new wheel guns! I just got a 637 Pro, but was considering the bodyguard..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom