• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Engage Armament LLC is proud to now be a stocking Knight's Armament dealer. We have SR15, SR30 and SR25 lowers/uppers/complete guns, Suppressors and accessories on order. Lead time varies for the different items.

Let us know if you want to order anything, the short 30 Cal cans are pretty badass and are apparently in-stock at Knights for ordering. Still have to wait on the Form 3s.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I've received a few questions about these and whether they are HBAR. These are NOT HBAR rifles, but are none the less MD legal. I'm happy to answer any questions but these are factory KAC 16" guns with standard profile barrels.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    I've received a few questions about these and whether they are HBAR. These are NOT HBAR rifles, but are none the less MD legal.
    Can you explain how they are MD legal. Are they cash and carry? I own a sr-15 e3 mod 1 would love to know.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Hello NateIU10. What KAC items do you have in stock?

None at the moment, some SR15s and SR 25s inbound but no ETA.

Can you explain how they are MD legal. Are they cash and carry? I own a sr-15 e3 mod 1 would love to know.

The SR15 does not have complete parts interchangeably with the Colt AR15, so it is not a copy of the Colt AR15. Cash and carry rifles.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I am looking for a 300 blackout can. Are the 30 cal short cans a good match for this? Meaning smaller and lighter than using a dedicated 308 can as a 300 black out can. If you could PM me a price for the Knights can and any other 300 blackout appropriate cans you have in stock that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom