• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    well...i tasted SNI's cookies and all i can say is that they were delicious!!!!
    thank you and it was a pleasure to talk to again!
    p.s. i hope you enjoy your mossy.:)

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    If anyone from the Annapolis area is heading up today, I'd really appreciate a pound or two of W231/HP38 powder at reasonable prices. I am working today and can't make it out.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Didn't get a mosin, picked up a really nice Llama .45 w/4inch barrel from Lou.

Lou also had a really sweet Portuguese 8mm Mauser with beautiful crest, but it was a tad bit out of price range.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Oh, I did see some nice East German 26.5mm flare pistols with cases for $150. Wanted one but that price is about twice what I'd be willing to pay for one.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I was there today with Jim Bryant at the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association table. Had a great time selling raffle tickets for a M1 Carbine (restored by James River) to benefit the legal fund for the lawsuits filed on behalf MD gun owners to rescind the impact of SB281.

It was good to be out and meet up with a lot of folks from MDS!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Oh, I did see some nice East German 26.5mm flare pistols with cases for $150. Wanted one but that price is about twice what I'd be willing to pay for one.

Wasn't there a thread about these a few days ago for somewhere around $75.00??? I know there was a thread about a flare pistol with holster that can have an insert put in it to make it a single shot .22, or .45. Not sure if it was East German though.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Wasn't there a thread about these a few days ago for somewhere around $75.00??? I know there was a thread about a flare pistol with holster that can have an insert put in it to make it a single shot .22, or .45. Not sure if it was East German though.

Sounds like the Czech ones from Numerich if they were $75. I got two Polish ones (one from the 50s and one from the 80s) from Apex. They're pretty cool, would like to snag an East German one too, but not for $150.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom