• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I was selling them for 150. They were that price because I can't replenish them when they are gone.

I wasn't suggesting that your price is not a fair market price. I've seen them SELL for $250 on gunbroker. I'm just saying that's too much for me personally to spend.

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    Drove all the way out there from Baltimore, spent money on gas, time, entry fee etc..., hoping to find some deals on ammo, mostly was looking for brass case ball ammo FMJ popular pistol rounds outside of .22, the best deal on handgun ammo I was able to find was $18 for 115gr FMJ brass and today I went over to freestate for and saw the same for $17.99 go figure lol :rolleyes: ... But on the bright side I was able to pick up a hoppe's #9 cleaning kit, some extra brushes and patches and got to walk around and see some cool stuff, was diggin some of the C&R stuff there, thought about picking up a 1903 Springfield but the seller wanted more that I felt it was worth to me, especially considering I have a nice authenticated CMP M1 Garand next up on my list, as well as a British .303 MkIII early 1900's Lee Enfield.

bigd1979

Sep 26, 2013
    hagerstown
    I was there today with Jim Bryant at the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association table. Had a great time selling raffle tickets for a M1 Carbine (restored by James River) to benefit the legal fund for the lawsuits filed on behalf MD gun owners to rescind the impact of SB281.

It was good to be out and meet up with a lot of folks from MDS!

I was there sat and bought some tickets for all the raffles I try to help out the cause.i hope I win that was a nice rifle.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I was there sat and bought some tickets for all the raffles I try to help out the cause.i hope I win that was a nice rifle.

The raffle benefits the legal fund for the lawsuits being brought by the AGC, MD Gun Dealers, MSRPA, MSI and others against the State of Maryland's SB281.

I hope you win. If not we will be raffling off 4 more of the carbines and a few M1 Garands to support the legal battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom