• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    After 6 months in effect, state police agencies have experienced "No problems" with open carry in Oklahoma:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.a...s_nonissue/20130520_11_a9_cutlin667238?subj=1

This is generally true everywhere. The criminals don't care about the law and the law abiding people are well law abiding and not an issue.

Despite the claims of the gun grabbers there have never been a blood in the streets reaction to removing gun control laws.

Thanks
    Robert

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Despite all good western movies, I'm pretty certain that gun fights even in the open-carry old west were even more rare than they are today.

Feb 28, 2013
    But these same law abiding can't be trusted to carry in New Yawk or Maryland.

That's because we like our crime rates high dammit!:sad20:

cz27jim

I *am* a curio and relic!
    Sep 27, 2012
    But these same law abiding can't be trusted to carry in New Yawk or Maryland.

That's because we like our crime rates high dammit!:sad20:

I think it is more a case of our elected officials not wanting to infringe on criminals' constitutional rights to rape, rob, and kill us. Those poor, unfortunate souls must have had a horrible childhood to be the criminals that they are today. We can't have good, honest citizens making their lives even worse by, say, stopping them from committing crimes.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I tell people at work for instance that there's never any problems and they'll always bring up Trayvon Martin. :sad20:

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    you're always gonna have your finger pointers as i like to call them. ( Think scarface bad guy scene)

libtards always need a fall guy, even if he wasnt at fault. Im not referencing the travon case either. there is always some fairytale reason behind the things they dont like

Mattjtowne

NRA Life supporter
    Feb 10, 2013
    Politicians just like to control the people.

There would less crime if the criminal had to worry about being shot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom