• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    If/when these idiots come to Baltimore, I wonder if Sheila Dixon will show up?

I just hope we get enough advance word to be able to put together a group buy of 64 oz. sodas.

Plenty of Royal Farms around with big ass sodas for us to buy!

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I doubt they will bother with a stop in Maryland, they already got what they wanted done in our great state. Plus since we already have strict firearm laws, they don't want to have to put on extra security needed because there is no law abiding armed citizens to help keep the criminals away.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I doubt they will bother with a stop in Maryland, they already got what they wanted done in our great state. Plus since we already have strict firearm laws, they don't want to have to put on extra security needed because there is no law abiding armed citizens to help keep the criminals away.

They want nothing less than a complete ban on all civilian owned firearms. They might stop here!!!

If it wasn't for us, we would've been NY. They couldn't go as far as they wanted.

enjoi1968

Streets Closed Pizza Boy.
    May 10, 2013
    Counter protest re-reading all the names that are actually criminals killed in the act of a crime. (C/n: slate admitted that their list includes criminals such as Tsaranov 'killed by guns)

I find it extremely funny no one has pointed this out directly to Bloomturd. 'Hey guy, uh, you're reading criminal names too.'

But then again I guess we shouldn't kill the criminals right[/sarcasm]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    I will be there if I am not traveling for work. And I really don't think we need to act like that guy who got tasered....we can make our presence known and talk to people with respect...show them that we are simply defending our 2A rights as we defend their 1A rights.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Maybe if Bloomberg and his heavy funding of anti-gun groups would actually stop using Sandy Hook and other emotional ploys they might get more support ... what's next after including terrorists ? Thugs, gang bangers, and drug lords ?

Gun control group counts Boston Marathon bomber Tsarnaev as 'victim'

The event had people supporting the Mayors Against Illegal Guns movement, founded by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, reading the names of those "killed with guns" since the Dec. 14 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary outside their "No More Names" bus.

While there were about 40 No More Names supporters, there were at least 60 gun rights supporters at the rally.

"I think this is a joke," said Tony Mayfield of Hillsborough, who brought his AR-15 rifle and Sig Sauer T39 handgun to the rally. "We have, for all intents and purposes, a corporation from out of state doing this little publicity stunt here."

Rally organizers, whose bus had Texas license plates, refused to speak to a New Hampshire Union Leader reporter and referred him to the organization's national headquarters.

Some of the loudest shouts came when a reader spoke the name of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects who was killed by police during a gunfight.

"He's a terrorist," several protesters shouted.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I will be there if I am not traveling for work. And I really don't think we need to act like that guy who got tasered....we can make our presence known and talk to people with respect...show them that we are simply defending our 2A rights as we defend their 1A rights.

If you even put your hand close to a cop...you're gonna have a bad time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom