• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Is anyone planning on showing up to show some resistance to King Bloomberg's "No More Names" tour? I know they're keeping it a secret up until the week of each stop (afraid of us showing resistance to the media eh?), so we'd have to sign up to their mailing list to get notified. I'm sure he'll come to Annapolis or Baltimore so he can meet up with his partner in crime O'Malley. I'd love to give him a one-finger welcome to Maryland.

Bring your Big Gulps as well!.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    If I hear of them showing then I'm there. Problem is they travel in almost secrecy and only give about a days notice of where they are going. They probably get the word out through internal emails or other means.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    They're in Blacksburg tomorrow in an empty lot several blocks from campus.

VCDL was able to give their mailing list a 3 day warning for a counter protest.

Hopefully we can get a similar warning here in MD so people can mobilize IF they decide to stop here.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Some joker got tased at one of those the other day. He probably deserved it.

pro-gun-advocate-gets-tasered-by-cops-after-heckling-gun-control-supporter-at-rally

Wear one of these if you decide to go:
    don_t_tase_me_bro.jpg

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I get that they are hiding there they are going since pro gun people will come out an embarrass them but how do they get other people to come out to their events if no one knows about them?

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Who knows. But they don't want us emabrassing them at their media events.

Where did ya'll sign up for updates at? As soon as I get the word I wanna spread the word out so they know that just because they have our governor and legislature in their pockets, they don't speak for all of Maryland. Really if I could tell Bloomberg to go fornicate himself in person, that would be super.

Mr H

Banana'd

Where did ya'll sign up for updates at? As soon as I get the word I wanna spread the word out so they know that just because they have our governor and legislature in their pockets, they don't speak for all of Maryland. Really if I could tell Bloomberg to go fornicate himself in person, that would be super.

Use the link a few posts back

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA

http://nomorenames.org/

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Perfect counter protest idea: have the names and pics of all the criminals involved in their organization. "No more criminal politicians"

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Hell yes.

Buttnuggetberg needs a serious Pro2A greeting from Marylanders.

I'm certain we could out number his bleeding heart Anti's if enough time was given to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom