• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    What has this new platform done to the old Eruby??? I expected to see a cordial invite to all naysayers to off themselves. Are you feeling OK? Can I get you a glass of water? Or maybe a chair so you can sit down and rest until you are back to your normal self again?
    LOL,LOL, LOL.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Folks,

We are working on it.

As has been explained many times, the previous classifieds system was a third party plug in that has been unsupported for many, many years.

It does not carry over to new platform.

We have a developer who is actually working on writing the programming to try to add this back in.
    I think that answers the question..

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Some clown is selling eggs in the classified section. (50 CPE) I would have bought, but the commit to buy button is gone. :shrug:
    :toothless

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    Well I guess I am an outlier here. What else is new. I personally do not like the commit to buy button. I have been buying and selling on different gun boards for 20+ years and my experience with the commit to buy button has been negative. On more than on occasion a buyer has hit the commit to buy button on something I had for sale here and then backed out. Sometimes after waiting weeks for them to send payment. To me the seller loses a lot of ability to communicate with the buyer and decide if they are reliable.

And no I did not post negative feedback. Not worth my time and effort to argue with an A-Hole who backs out of their commitment. I value my 100% positive feedback scores on multiple gun boards too much to let it get dragged down by some screw up. I just move on and repost. I did notice one of them got banned from here a year later.

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    I have had positive results from commit to buy. It gives me and the buyer/seller a locked in purchase. I have had buyers change their mind and we work it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom