• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    But it's for the children, who might get shot down in planes, since the heat seeking projectiles from a Barrett can take out aircraft at distances greater than Stinger missiles. Don't you care about the children?

45-70

Jan 23, 2013
    North Central MD
    What a huge RINO. This is absolutely about diminishing the rights of the people. What's next? Evil bolt action "sniper" rifles? Any ammo capable of more than 2000 ft/lbs of muzzle energy?

Is he going to confiscate .50 cal firearms already in NJ? What about that 50 cal T/Cs and other big bore guns?

These libtards just keep chipping away, and the law abiding are seemingly helpless to stop it.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I hope everybody remembers things like this and the rest of his record when Jabba the Gun Grabber runs for president.

chrischristie_1995gun2.jpg

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    quite a disturbing trend that our government would prefer that we are armed with little more than a musket.

I was listening to a broadcast lately where the anti 2a referenced " needing guns to fight some imagined tyrannical force with big black helicopters "

I then began to wonder, do they not realize they are the big black helicopter? Just because my opposition wields a pen instead of a sword makes them no less a threat to my liberties. I don't believe my government gives a crap about me right now, I am no threat to them but, what they fail to realize is they are a threat to me and my life daily.

Every pen stroke of twisted legislation which gets more and more perverse with time seeks to diminish the America I know. I love my country and my fear that careless legislation will destroy my country politically and fundamentally is no stretch of that imagined black helicopter. Sometimes I have to leave this site and politics for awhile because it is hard to read the atrocity and not get overwhelmed by the despair it brings.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Hope their police have all they want since Barrett will likely not sell them anymore.

Why would law enforcement need a 50 cal Barrett? The Barret is a military or range use weapon....:rolleyes: Seriously, the collateral damage potential for that weapon should eliminate most any logical use by LE.
    Fred

Feb 28, 2013
    How many murders have ever been committed in NJ with a Barrett?

Sounds like Krispy Kreme Christie watched Robocop recently, seen the guys with the "Cobra Assault Cannons", and said "wait a minute! Those Barrett things look like that! And they're still legal! Unacceptable!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom