• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I heard about that. Where is it exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the bass ponds are on either side of skipjack road off 231/Hallowing point rd. If you have a canoe and can get back into the pond away from the road theres some big bass back in there.
    https://www.google.com/maps/@38.507...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1smMcApk7Xu8mjHCYshxhEGw!2e0

Go west across the bridge and you can park off the road and fish off/under the bridge for access to the Patuxent

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.514...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sYXR5r5zVOw1e0KXArC09qA!2e0

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Wicomico shores public fishing pier, st Clements island fishing pier(closes at dusk),bushwood wharf,chaptico wharf,marshal hall state park,Piscataway state park,mallows bay,freindship landing,Smallwood state park, slavins park in Indian head,patuxent state park,point lookout state park,st George's island, tall timbers marina, leonardtown wharf.

If you can't catch fish at any of these places, you are using the wrong bait or you need to take up knitting and sell your rods. My mind is blow that you got skunked in Solomon's. Not so mush as even a perch? What bait did you use?

EastSiideRyda

Dec 3, 2013
    SoMD
    I was using spinner baits, but it was low tide middle of the day, only fish caught by others was occasional shad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom