• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Just got back from AGC. I wanted to see just how accurately I could shoot the G34. I took aim at a 2x4 chunk about 4" long 100 yards away. My first shot was high since I thought I'd need to compensate for the distance, but I was perfect in windage. My friend watching told me I was 6" high, so I lowered my sights and held them dead on. Next shot and the 2x4x4" block goes flying in the air.... I think I've got the sights properly installed, time to lock-tite! I really like this gun!

-Jim

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Sounds like it's working great! Nice shooting.:thumbsup:

What can cause issues is when the firing pin spring is replaced with a lighter one, in trying to get the trigger pull down even more. Ghost will send you a heavier firing pin spring with the kit if you specify that the gun is for SD. I left my original one in, and the strikes are just fine. If you replace the trigger spring with a heavier one, it will reduce the pull even more, as this spring actually pulls the trigger bar back.

Hope this helps.

MH

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I am doing something similar to my Glock 34. Installing a 2lb V4 Zev-tech race connector , a titanium plunger, competition spring kit. I'm hoping to get the trigger to break around 2.5-3 lbs.

Also going to mirror polish all contact points on the trigger system. This should help out in accuracy when it comes to long range pistol shooting.

Nice thing about these modification is that it is easily reversed by installing the original connector and springs. That is a 10 minute process.( the gun can be used for ccw/ hd.. if needed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom