• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Nice Greek SAR8 for sale in Va for you lucky guys in Va that can still buy such nice stuff.

Its on Ar15.com in the EE Rifles section......

We can't buy such nice weapons in Md anymore :mad:

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    When first posted he had $2k listed, now 3 days later he is asking $1800.00...... If I could own it, I would offer $1700.00 and see if he would take it :D

DAMN MD! :mad:

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    If I wasn't hemorrhaging money into a business, I would have a friend pick it up. I have a safe at his house. I do most of my shooting there, and don't take anything in that safe which are technically his off of the property. If the laws ever change here or I move out of state, I will transfer them all to me.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    If I wasn't hemorrhaging money into a business, I would have a friend pick it up. I have a safe at his house. I do most of my shooting there, and don't take anything in that safe which are technically his off of the property. If the laws ever change here or I move out of state, I will transfer them all to me.

That's basically admitting to straw purchases?

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    That's basically admitting to straw purchases?

I believe straw purchases only apply to FFL sales, since you're signing on the Form 4473 that you're not.

Now if he were to have his friend grab it from a VA FFL to hold for him, then there would be a definite problem, since his friend would be buying it with the intention of giving it to someone else (other than as a gift) and therefore making a false statement on the Form 4473.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    A MD resident can't buy a banned rifle in VA even if he leaves it there. If he's a VA resident, no worries. His profile says Aberdeen...

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    A greek is on GB for $1400 for those who can buy it. I, unfortunately live in a state that says NO WAY.

If its the SAR3, its up to $1600 and the reserve has not even been met. Has all standard parts with none of the upgrades like the stock, buffer, charging handle, etc etc................

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom