• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fargo007

Mar 1, 2011
    We are bringing back the Low light matches in full force. It gets darker early, so we can still shoot and be home at a decent hour!

This is the most fun you can have in the dark with your clothes on.

I would like to get some attendance at these. The more popular we can show them to be, the more dates we can get.

An NFA registered sound suppressor is required. You are welcome to bring a suppressed pistol too if you have one, or a .22LR.

Effective immediately these matches are no longer members only. If you have shot with us before in regular daylight competitions you are eligible to attend these now.

White light on your firearm (carbine) is recommended. We also ask that you have some kind of non-white light illumination to use on the firing line so as not to disturb the night vision of the other shooters.

Round count should be around 100 rounds carbine, and 50-60 rounds precision.

You are never shooting at a target you cannot clearly identify.

Targets are either illuminated with white light, backlit, painted with a laser designator, or our new trick - Fluorescent paint with a blacklight shining on it. It is like a neon sign.

Standard match fee schedule. $20 members, $30 guests.

Get off your ass and screw on your can!

Online registration at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlvLXB5eUdXUDN4bFhOY1RveXVQNEE6MQ

––Fargo007

fargo007

Mar 1, 2011
    We like people to get there a little early and for the long range guns, we let you check zero.

Say 3:30-4pm'ish for the winter. Summertime we start a little later.

Please do get a suppressor and come on up. Hearing that hiss and then the clang of the hit on steel ringing out in the silence and stillness of the night is something you won't forget.

I have never driven home from one of these without a huge smile on my face.

The Fluorescent blacklight targets are so bad-ass they have to be seen to be believed.

--Fargo007

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    We like people to get there a little early and for the long range guns, we let you check zero.

Say 3:30-4pm'ish for the winter. Summertime we start a little later.

Please do get a suppressor and come on up. Hearing that hiss and then the clang of the hit on steel ringing out in the silence and stillness of the night is something you won't forget.

I have never driven home from one of these without a huge smile on my face.

The Fluorescent blacklight targets are so bad-ass they have to be seen to be believed.

--Fargo007

Is the carbine stuff under 100 yards?

fargo007

Mar 1, 2011
    Yes, the carbine stuff is typically CQB distance. Even pistol caliber is fine.

If we set CQB scenarios up some guys actually run them with a suppressed pistol and do pretty good.

Precision is full distance out to the far steel at 637Y.

--Fargo007

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom