• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    Thanks for the info. I just put in for the NH NR permit to go along with my Utah and Florida permits. Really want to get the Texas permit someday when I'm spending some time there.

Also, they now have the Supreme Court update (in note format) on the website stating that a copy of resident state permit is no longer required. However, the form hasn't been updated yet.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    here is the update.

Attachments

• nh.jpg
      nh.jpg
      29 KB · Views: 224

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    anyone know the email address for the NH licensing team? or phone number thanks

Last edited:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    What does TX get you that your current licenses don't?

I don't think it gains anything. But I could always use the excuse to spend a long weekend in the SA area. :)

But the NV does get MN for one, that UT/FL/NH does not get.

I think handgunlaw.us needs to do an interactive map. You check which states you have, and whether Res or NonRes, and it highlights all states that honor your permits.

And as an added bonus, if you click on any state, it tells you which NonRes state permits are honored. :)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    If you read the advisory, it clearly states you no longer have to provide your license number on the application.

contact info:

603-223-3863

Attachments

• nh.jpg
      nh.jpg
      14.5 KB · Views: 188

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    1) People do not read the thread.
    2) People do not believe when the thread tells them they do not need home state permit.

EVEN when how many of us HAVE RECEIVED OUR PERMITS.

You can't fix stupid.

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Thank you Swinokur. I was one of the first here to get he NH permit after the residency law changed. Just noticed there is a date error on my license, apparently I was born in 2016 LOL. I (snail) mailed them 2 weeks ago, no response, thought I would call as well. thanks

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    1) People do not read the thread.
    2) People do not believe when the thread tells them they do not need home state permit.

EVEN when how many of us HAVE RECEIVED OUR PERMITS.

You can't fix stupid.

Son, you're correct in not fixing stupid, if YOU would have followed the thread YOU would know that I was among the first here to get my NH under the new law. I pointed out above that although they inserted a residency license clause, the actual application has not changed, one would think that it was be a simple matter to correct both.

I requested contact information as I just noticed the DOB is incorrect on mine license, I snail mailed them with copies of my license and drivers license, but no response.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I don't think it gains anything. But I could always use the excuse to spend a long weekend in the SA area. :)

I think handgunlaw.us needs to do an interactive map. You check which states you have, and whether Res or NonRes, and it highlights all states that honor your permits.

And as an added bonus, if you click on any state, it tells you which NonRes state permits are honored. :)

usacarry has a good interactive map. I'll probly renew my NV permit even though I have no plans to go to MN.

who doesn't like a week in Vegas? I have a close friend who lives there so I'm only out the airfare and license and training fees.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

You mean like this? http://www.handgunlaw.us/LicMaps/ccwmap.php

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    yep. that's the best interactive map i've seen because it takes into account states that don't recognize NR permits.

for all other info, handgunlaw.us is the place to go.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    yep. that's the best interactive map i've seen because it takes into account states that don't recognize NR permits.

for all other info, handgunlaw.us is the place to go.
    Agreed, on both counts.. the handgunlaw map does not get detailed enough with NR permits, this one is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom