• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    So, what's next on your shopping list? Your shopping list should be different than your dream list. My dream list is about 12-15 guns long, many of them well outside my budget. My next one will probably be a Glock 21SF and I'm currently saving funds towards that goal. How about you?

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    well, I've got a ak47 underfolder on the way to an FFL for me, if that counts as *next*

if not, next is going to me an AK74 sidefolder, and then a Krinkov SBR

I've been bitten by this AK bug

but to prove I'm not a communist, I'll have a CMMG upper (courtesy of jeepdriver)to go on the CMMG lower I built next week

:D

boatbiologist

Nov 6, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Things I don't need like:

HK P7
    Keltec RFB
    AI non folding .308 with S&B glass
    FN SCAR H
    some sort of big ass S&W revolver, maybe a .460 with an 8 inch barrel or a .500 with a 6 inch.
    Ed Brown Kobra Carry
    plasma rifle in 40 watt range
    phalanx MK15 R2D2 droid mounted between the Yosemite Sam "get off my ass" mud flaps
    most anything made out of unobtainium

non gun?
    Things made by Ferrari and Colnago
    Ski in- ski out chalet on Whistler and time off to live there

probably just see how things go after the P7

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ah about done believe it or not as soon as I get my next two AR kits (on order). Maybe one or two more M1 carbines and a CZ bolt .22 and a good lever gun or two and another good bolt gun.

Next I am going to be drifting into custom guns including a CZ in .357 sig and I want to see if I can get the S&W custom shop to make me a 629PD in .45 LC. Maybe a Sig 556

oh wait not done.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    CZ50 from Century....as soon as they come off the "comming soon" list, damnit! I've wanted one for years but could not see myself paying more than what Century is going to sell them for now.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Id like a bolt gun in .223 like maybe a 700 with a wood stock/bull barrel and a nikon buckmasters scope. I think that would be way more than enough to shoot most any range near me and alot cheaper than 30-06 and probably softer on the shoulder and Im sure theres a ton of stuff you can hunt with it.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Draco Pistol

Even if I have to AOW it.

product_thumb.php

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    next is going to be a Mauser, unsure after that as funds are limited

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Huck you will really like the Redhawk, I have one in 4" and its my trail/bear gun with hot +P loads. Accurate and easy shooting on 250grn Cowboy loads.

That's exactly why I want the RH to handle the +P and heavy loads like 300-350gr like Buffalo Bore. Just don't like the line of the SRH Alaskan but that 4" RH is just a real beauty. My 625MG and 25-7 are just a little too lite for the task.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That's exactly why I want the RH to handle the +P and heavy loads like 300-350gr like Buffalo Bore. Just don't like the line of the SRH Alaskan but that 4" RH is just a real beauty. My 625MG and 25-7 are just a little too lite for the task.

Ya I picked up some nice 350 +P JHPs at the Chantilly Gunshow, it was funny the guy kept asking. You really have a Ruger right? I say sure he says I mean it I cant sell these two you unless you have a Ruger.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    an AR and a CZ75 B SA (my other one is lonely)

my problem is that whenever I have enough saved up for one of them, I walk in to a deal on something else. I need to learn to JUST SAY NO sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom