• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Domino

Feb 22, 2013
    Calvert County
    Ok, need to take a stand in what seems to be a "boys-only" Southern MD forum!
    I am a senior, shotgun toting woman and proud to be one. Am new to shooting but have been around a lot longer then lots of you BUT feel the same about 2A rights.

None of us were born with rifles, handguns, etc. COMING out of our orifices -- so don't complain about the mistakes we might make but be glad and proud that we are willing to stand beside you! :gun7:

Last edited:

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    welcome.

It's certainly not a boys only forum. its just predominantly male. and you know what they say, boys will be boyz.

I hope you won't take too much offense from us boys. :)

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Welcome to MDS Ma'am, my momma didn't shot much but she always hit want she was aiming at. Sometime it was a belt and my rear end don't remember her missing more then once or twice. It is nice to have a cooler head in some of these online opinion debates.

I've known a few females that could shut a loud mouth up with a one line statement. Again Welcome!;)

Domino

Feb 22, 2013
    Calvert County
    The only offense I take is to the government of the last 4+ years and the real idiots who are currently running this country into the ground. My father fought in WWII and came home with internal wounds no one could see. He taught me right from wrong and what is happening today is just wrong.

I am not your typical pie baking Granny!

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    The only offense I take is to the government of the last 4+ years and the real idiots who are currently running this country into the ground. My father fought in WWII and came home with internal wounds no one could see. He taught me right from wrong and what is happening today is just wrong.

I am not your typical pie baking Granny!

Welcome! Packin' pie baking Granny! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    Welcome from Leonardtown. My wife is also a member. There are lots of women in the shooting community. Saw plenty in Annapolis the three times I went. Stay tough and keep us boys straight.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Welcome Ma'am. It takes all kinds to succeed, and we will value your experience in this fight.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 234

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics