• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    I picked up this little gem yesterday. She was manufactured in 1987. I buffed out a few minor scratches with FLITZ. She is in absolutely mint condition and shoots great. I discovered that I need the finger rest to shoot accurately. Other than the beaver tail being a bit short, I have no complaints. I am in love again. Sorry, no foot...I forgot and do not want to retake / re-size the photos.

Bryan

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpg
      IMG_0900.jpg
      121 KB · Views: 347
    • IMG_0905.jpg
      IMG_0905.jpg
      127.7 KB · Views: 353
    • IMG_0906.jpg
      IMG_0906.jpg
      121.2 KB · Views: 349
    • IMG_0907.jpg
      IMG_0907.jpg
      102 KB · Views: 349

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

Great looking Pocket Rocket...

Could you / Would you write up a range report after you put 100 rounds or so thru it..?

Thanks..!

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Who was your sales person?

Phil - it wasn't him though. The only thing he missed was writing in my training cert #, which almost cost me a trip home. I called Andy at Engage and he Emailed me the copy I Emailed him earlier in the year. For some reason I could not find the Email on my iPhone. Andy saved the day saved the day.

They do not fax the apps to the state police each evening. They wait until they have a certain amount and then fax them, making the wait longer than seven days. I get too excited to pick up new weapons...so the extra two days killed me.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Phil - it wasn't him though. The only thing he missed was writing in my training cert #, which almost cost me a trip home. I called Andy at Engage and he Emailed me the copy I Emailed him earlier in the year. For some reason I could not find the Email on my iPhone. Andy saved the day saved the day.

They do not fax the apps to the state police each evening. They wait until they have a certain amount and then fax them, making the wait longer than seven days. I get too excited to pick up new weapons...so the extra two days killed me.

And this is why I only deal with Engage. :)

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

I always wondered why some shops took longer than 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom