• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Midway does get some good exclusives sometimes.

They also have a mildot adjustment/mildot reticle Bushnell Elite 3200 10x. Everybody else only has the 3200 10x with MOA adjustments/mildot reticle.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Vipers are very well made scopes. I've been very impressed with both of mine.

That is what I wanted to hear! Wire reticle is a little concerning, but they seem to stand behind the lifetime warranty. Zero stop is a big plus as well.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Agreed. My main concern With this would be light transmission. I have a wotac it works great but since I use my 308 for target and hunting I need a scope that can handle low light conditions.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Sent an email over to Vortex last night and received this reply this morning.

Thanks for contacting Vortex Optics. The Midway scope is a cross between the HS and PST models. The HS and PST share the same glass, however the Midway scope is a 44mm objective lens, the reticle is a mildot spec'd at 15 x and has Mil reticle with Mil turrets (not offered on any other HS) and no illumination.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Agreed. My main concern With this would be light transmission. I have a wotac it works great but since I use my 308 for target and hunting I need a scope that can handle low light conditions.

I just picked up the 6x20x50 PST at 2A sales, they had 2 more in stock...check it out.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I've had one for about a month now. The eye relief is outstanding and the glass is pretty good to. Having the zero stops and good turrets makes it an awesome deal.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Mine showed up the other day too! Not mounted yet, but definitely a solid upgrade for the sps. Thanks again for the heads up Lax ;)

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I've had one for about a month now. The eye relief is outstanding and the glass is pretty good to. Having the zero stops and good turrets makes it an awesome deal.

Got any pics of your set up Russ? Any other input or feedback from your usage thus far? Thanks man!

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    John, did you get yours mounted yet by chance? I need to go see Dan when I get back from vacation. Can't wait toget it set up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom