New upcoming book on Vietnam bring back weapons!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vietnam1965

Sep 26, 2021
    Thanks everyone for the kind comments I appreciate that!

Since you guys like the Nam book, I'm sure you will also enjoy my WWII book. I actually started on this one first and its 95% done at this point. Sadly, since most all the WWII vets are gone now, I had a friend mention that I should get to the Nam vets while they are still available. Now that the Nam book is finished, I'm going back to work on the WWII one. The book is my collection but I'm thinking about opening it up to other collections. I had been collecting Nam bring backs for a few years and thought I had a decent collection
    Book Cover Design.jpg
    but once I started asking for submissions I was amazed at whats out there in other people collections! Thanks again everyone! Keith

Last edited:

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    My copy arrived yesterday, and it's a beauty. This is the sort of historical documentation that sorely needs to be preserved.

Vietnam1965

Sep 26, 2021
    Hello everyone,
    It has come to my attention that a small number of books have a few wrinkled pages and some even blank pages. I have advised the printing company and they will replace the affected books. Please check every page of your books to look for these issues. I have until the 11th to give the company a total count. I'm very disappointed with the printing company but they assured me they will make everything right. Sorry for this inconvenience! I have been checking the remaining 350 books and its taking a lot of time to do so. Thanks Keith

Vietnam1965

Sep 26, 2021
    I received these pictures of Retired LTC Bruno Rizzato when he received his book! Pictures like these really reinforces the reason why I created the book in the first place!
    IMG_3725.jpg
    IMG_3726.jpg
    IMG_3724.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom