• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    I just thought I would show off my newest toys from Engage. As always the service was great. The two guns are a Smith and Wesson 638 and a H&K P-30. They both shoot great and will see CCW time ( in free states ) whenever my Utah permit arrives. I also had the chance to go shooting with the Engage crew a few weeks ago, so I thought I would include some pictures from the shoot. I can only dream of owning those true " big boy toys."

Attachments

• IMG_0205[1].jpg
      IMG_0205[1].jpg
      74 KB · Views: 350
    • IMG_0201[1].jpg
      IMG_0201[1].jpg
      105.5 KB · Views: 355
    • IMG_0202[1].jpg
      IMG_0202[1].jpg
      108.4 KB · Views: 352
    • IMG_0200[1].jpg
      IMG_0200[1].jpg
      118.1 KB · Views: 355
    • IMG_0203[1].jpg
      IMG_0203[1].jpg
      140.3 KB · Views: 362

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Congratulations on the p30! I love mine. Best pistol I own and I also carry it whenever I'm able. I drank the koolaid and now I want a hk45c to go with it but that will have to wait a bit. What variant did you get?

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Congratulations on the p30! I love mine. Best pistol I own and I also carry it whenever I'm able. I drank the koolaid and now I want a hk45c to go with it but that will have to wait a bit. What variant did you get?

I know how you feel. Every time I go into the shop I fondle the 45c Andy has in stock. If I didn't owe the ATF a sh*tload of money then it would come home with me. I got the V3

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Nice pickups. Can't go wrong with that s&w. I have a 649 (all stainless) in the bodyguard frame also. Definitely has a goofy shape but shoots well and functionally good. Just make sure to keep the hammer slot clean, lots of crap seems to find it's way in there. I highly recommend crimson trace grips for it too, mine was used and came with them installed, very nice.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Yea I got v3 too but I'm kinda interested in the light lem. May simplify things with having a 1911 now. Wish I had the chance to try one out. Owell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom