• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netspec

Sep 30, 2008
    Randallstown, MD
    Here it is all cleaned up and ready to shoot. I hope to run a few rounds through it tomorrow!

Attachments

• P2112700.jpg
      P2112700.jpg
      91.6 KB · Views: 271
    • P2112703.jpg
      P2112703.jpg
      105.7 KB · Views: 269
    • P2112706.jpg
      P2112706.jpg
      90.6 KB · Views: 269

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Nice I am pretty happy with my 10mm, just ordered new wollf springs and a .40 S&W top end. Thinking about getting a .38 super long slide to

mrbule

Jan 12, 2010
    nice .45. Just got the 10mm p carry myself.
    the .45 full size steel holds 10+1 correct? any issues or did it run like butter?

netspec

Sep 30, 2008
    Randallstown, MD
    nice .45. Just got the 10mm p carry myself.
    the .45 full size steel holds 10+1 correct? any issues or did it run like butter?

Correct and yes it is smooth! I let a friend of mine shoot it and he's thinking of purchasing the same model in 10mm. How's the p carry working out?

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    The beautiful thing about that platform is you can get slides in different lengths,calibers and configurations. You can even get an optics rail that attatches to the lower rail so you can go from box stock to unlimited in minutes for most any handgun sport all with this one platform. Houge grips work beautifully on mine.

Last edited:

mrbule

Jan 12, 2010
    So no break in needed? just boom boom from the factory, good to hear. I like the look of the full size steel ones like yours, i didnt realize how much i liked the wonderfinish look until I got mine, it really does seem like a pretty durable finish, and its looks good also.
    If i dont have any problems with mine im thinking the full size .45 steel could be in my future, with a conversion to 9mm. with the weght it must be real comfortable to shoot, and I like how everything is on the big .45-10mm sized frame so it doesnt have that skinny grip. puts the SA pull right where it should be.
    What top ends are you looking into getting? I got the .40 conversion that is the full sized blue so I have the two tone p-carry look, or i can go the full size poly look,the p-carry is doing a great job of sitting and waiting to get out to the range,

netspec

Sep 30, 2008
    Randallstown, MD
    So no break in needed? just boom boom from the factory, good to hear. I like the look of the full size steel ones like yours, i didnt realize how much i liked the wonderfinish look until I got mine, it really does seem like a pretty durable finish, and its looks good also.
    If i dont have any problems with mine im thinking the full size .45 steel could be in my future, with a conversion to 9mm. with the weght it must be real comfortable to shoot, and I like how everything is on the big .45-10mm sized frame so it doesnt have that skinny grip. puts the SA pull right where it should be.
    What top ends are you looking into getting? I got the .40 conversion that is the full sized blue so I have the two tone p-carry look, or i can go the full size poly look,the p-carry is doing a great job of sitting and waiting to get out to the range,

Yes 200+ rounds and no problem so far! As for top ends ,.22 and 10mm are in my future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom