• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4MDGunRights

Gun Totin' Member
    Jul 28, 2009
    Morris Co, New Jersistan
    Hello, I have lived, hunted, and owned guns in Maryland for many years. I have joined this forum to keep up with the the efforts to improve this state's gun laws. I would like to participate with others to protest and do what ever I can to get the voice of law-abiding gun owners in Maryland heard. I recently joined Maryland Shall Issue to support their efforts to get the concealed carry policies in Maryland changed, although the likelihood of change doesn't seem very hopeful. Still we have to try!

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Welcome.

Change comes with vigilance and participation.....participation like yours for instance. Joining MSI is the start towards change. :thumbsup:

We will have to think a few years ahead. We may not get much changed in the very next year, but in two we have great potential for great gains.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    welcome to the place yer mother warned you about. just kidding.

in your efforts to help ALL of maryland change the gun laws here, reach out to as many people as you can, gun owners and those who just don't have a clue~caution though, be selective in who you approach as some in this state DO side with the 'other side'. cheers! woody.

TAC-MAN

Jul 28, 2009
    Stephens City VA
    Welcome, as I am new to this site also.I hope you and your MD. brothers get your carry laws changed.I am tired of having to stop and unload my pistol when I come in to your state

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom