• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Trying to reset password on my laptop. The reset link in the email takes me to a 2008 thread. Can't reset.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
    Still a problem. The links in threads take me to old threads not revelent.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Can someone point me in the direction of the emoji's for an android phone? I used to turn the fone sideways and find them but not now. And when I try to post them off the phone's emoji list they won't show up in the reply

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    was going to post bee stuff...

*Searches, but doesnt exist or error occurs.

Advanced Search

About 930 results

Bees. Who knew how important they are? Put a beehive in your back yard

April 19, 2015 • 925 posts • 15183 views

The Water Cooler

#1 - Minuteman

Bees are critical for our survival, they pollinate plants that feed our livestock and vegetables that feed us. Without ...

Bees are critical for our survival, they pollinate plants that feed our livestock and vegetables that feed us. Without bees, we die. Unfortunately bees are disappearing at ...

Bees are critical for our survival, they pollinate plants that feed our livestock and vegetables that feed us. Without bees, we die. Unfortunately bees are disappearing at an alarming rate. There are several theories for why this ...

925 results in this thread

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Can someone point me in the direction of the emoji's for an android phone? I used to turn the fone sideways and find them but not now. And when I try to post them off the phone's emoji list they won't show up in the reply

Quoting myself from earlier in the thread...

You can get to the emojis from portrait mode if you click the stack of 3 vertical dots to open additional menu items. They are there, just hidden.

Screenshot_20220423-162945_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-162951_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    None of the thread links that come up from running a search will open for me. Anyone else--- what am I probably doing wrong

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    None of the thread links that come up from running a search will open for me. Anyone else--- what am I probably doing wrong

Seemed to work for me just now. You have to click on the thread title, not the summary that pops up.

What's the difference between a threadloom and xenforo search? Seems to be similar results in a slightly different format.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I’ve been banned and could not log in so I created a new profile and that was quickly banned. Had to go to Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So you thought you'd come back again? You're not welcome. Go away. Stay away.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Seemed to work for me just now. You have to click on the thread title, not the summary that pops up.

What's the difference between a threadloom and xenforo search? Seems to be similar results in a slightly different format.
    Thanks for the reply-- for some reason the Threadloom search isn't working for me--however; the xenfro search is getting me where I need to be. Thanks again--

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The "like" button isn't coming back, so let's move on from it.

It discourages actual discussion, promotes middle school clique behavior, and it's pure intellectual laziness.

If this is the single thing throughout this entire transition that the staff does not accommodate amongst the hundreds of tweaks that have been made in this last week, I'd say that's pretty good.
    "Like"

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Though the font size is slightly different, the font color for both Subject headings and Topics is the same red color. The lack of a color difference requires a fair amount of scrutiny for the reader to distinguish which is which. The result is that the text runs together.

Am liking the body of work overall. Just an observation. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-27-15-32-23.png
      Screenshot_2022-04-27-15-32-23.png
      28 KB · Views: 67
    • Screenshot_2022-04-27-15-53-18.png
      Screenshot_2022-04-27-15-53-18.png
      35.5 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members