• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBossman1

Mar 11, 2009
    Kensington
    So the new shop its pretty much ready to go. We had an issue getting the internet set up there but we should be good to go later on today. Our displays should be shipped tomorrow. Our vault and security set up should be done this weekend.

Basically what we are planning is that our last day here in Kensington will be this Saturday. We will complete the move Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. So we'll be closed Tuesday but if you're in the area feel free to swing by the new digs while we're setting up. We should be open up for business in the new shop on Wednesday.

Throughout January we're going to several shows and visiting a few different manufacturers to seriously expand our line up. We'll probably have a grand opening event in February with various events throughout the year.

Exotic dancers? Pony rides? Balloon animals? Cheetos? Executions?

krztov

Jan 4, 2012
    Silver Spring
    I'm excited for the new location, though now you won't be a mile from my house, no more random browsing and bsing with all you guys on the way home lol

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Me too... most won't admit it. Sort of like riding a moped or screwing a fat chick... fun as hell but you don't want your friends to see you do it.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• Engage Announcement.jpg
      Engage Announcement.jpg
      90 KB · Views: 296

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Any word on what is happening to your old space?

I am glad you guys are growing. Sad that the shop is moving out of K-Town. That has been a gun shop for as long as I can remember.

It is a cool spot here in Kensington. There are issues though with the owner of the building and the amount of space we have. There will be about 3 times the amount of space in the new shop than our Kensington shop. Its enough room to have a paint booth, a mill, lathe, etc. We will also be expanding our line up early next year so you'll hopefully see a lot more gear in the store.

The old shop will probably become a storage are for Bills (buildings owner) hoarding addiction.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    It is a cool spot here in Kensington. There are issues though with the owner of the building and the amount of space we have. There will be about 3 times the amount of space in the new shop than our Kensington shop. Its enough room to have a paint booth, a mill, lathe, etc. We will also be expanding our line up early next year so you'll hopefully see a lot more gear in the store.

The old shop will probably become a storage are for Bills (buildings owner) hoarding addiction.

Ahhhhhh so that explains the sailboat and garages full of shit out back.

Please start carrying reloading gear :)

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Exotic dancers? Pony rides? Balloon animals? Cheetos? Executions?

None of that. Just voluntary cavity searches, butt only for the adventurous.

Looking forward to the new shop opening. Probably 15 minutes closer to me. I'll be a new customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom