New Ruger Mini, cheaper than classifieds...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I see your dick move and raise you THIS dick move. I really love this move, kinda tired of the classifieds lately. I typically dont care it's capitalism at it's best, but it's been stupid over the last 3 months.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    Wish I had a spare $999 at the moment! Joebobs seem to be pretty fair with prices and get good feedback.

There are still some good deals on the classifieds, I got one last week!

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I missed my chance to buy one in Memphis back in 2000. We were working on a project down there and the gun shows were off the hook. There was a dealer selling Mini 14's for $435.00 new in the box, blue or stainless. I just put a motor in my truck and was strapped for cash. The next show was in a month and we worked a bunch of overtime. I had cash in hand ready to buy at the upcoming weekend show, but the project finished up on Monday and we left town on Tuesday. The next show was Friday night.

fireup

Oct 14, 2010
    Catonsville
    Now is it capitalism if he decides to bump his listing everyday?

Yup. Free trade. If people are willing to buy like blind sheep then more power to him. Once people wake up and realize that they're taking it up the rear, he'll lose business and someone else will come in and underbid. Capitalism at its best

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Get in from JoeBob. Ban the guy in the classifieds. /thread

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Oh more free market haters.

As if the guy making his for sale price changes any of your lives. Dont like it dont buy it.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Oh more free market haters.

As if the guy making his for sale price changes any of your lives. Dont like it dont buy it.

Oh, another donk using the word "haters".

Don't break the forum rules by bumping the listing, don't get banned. Life saved.

CSS

Nov 30, 2012
    Here you go

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362843838483.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1362843838483.jpg
      50.6 KB · Views: 301

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Yup. Free trade. If people are willing to buy like blind sheep then more power to him. Once people wake up and realize that they're taking it up the rear, he'll lose business and someone else will come in and underbid. Capitalism at its best

Nope not free trade, he's relisting to put his overpriced, not going to be banned anywhere rifle at the top of the list after 1 day in the Classifieds. It's a jerk move as it drops all other listers down a notch.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I thought there was a nice big post put out about not doing that? *sigh* oh well... I know it's a "free market" but I really wish we could have a filter that would pop up "Are you insane? Post denied" when someone tries to list .22LR ammunition for a buck a round, WASR-10 for $2000, etc. lol.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    You guys are amazing.

I guess if the market changes you wont want to make a dime off of your house.

I guess if you bought a car in 1969 and go to sell it today it's going to be worth 5 grand.

If it's over price...NO ONE WLL BUY IT. Who cares what someone asks for it? How does it change your life? It doesnt why worry about it.

I'm looking for used Mustangs...some are priced reasonably other people want 25k for a 20 year old car. I just skip over those ads. I dont make posts crying about it.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We make money on turnover. We'd much rather sell the same SKU 50 times and make 50 customers, than make a single high-profit sale. That's retail though.

Someone selling a single item makes money on a single sale, whether it be his house, his car, or a firearm.

An item is worth only what someone will PAY, not what someone ASKS. Buy the less expensive new goods from us, and let that guy waste his time talking to tire kickers.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    We make money on turnover. We'd much rather sell the same SKU 50 times and make 50 customers, than make a single high-profit sale. That's retail though.

Someone selling a single item makes money on a single sale, whether it be his house, his car, or a firearm.

An item is worth only what someone will PAY, not what someone ASKS. Buy the less expensive new goods from us, and let that guy waste his time talking to tire kickers.

:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom