• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    If it didn't have that damned magazine disconnect and the thumb safety I'd buy it. And that LCI looks ridiculous. Just my opinion.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Anybody seeing these in the stores or gun shows yet? If so, what's the approx. asking price?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I am not sure what the retail price will be, but the latest RUGER instructor discount price is $275.00 (plus whatever your FFL adds). One of the perks of being an NRA instructor!

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Checked out a LC9 last night that was a transfer to my local ffl.............

Not on the roster.........Maybe considered at the April meeting......most likely going to be considered at the June meeting.

Talk about patience.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Link for instructors? Please!

There is no link to the Ruger NRA/State Instructor Program. You need to contact Ruger directly and they will send you a price list. Also, since the LCR9 is new, it is not on the list (model number is 3200, catalog number LC-9, price $275.00), you would need to add all the information on one of the blank lines. I have attached the form as a PDF.

If you need any more help or want to know the NRA instructor price for other RUGER firearms not on the list (like he SR-22 or SR-556) plrase contact Linda DeProfio. Her contact information is:

Linda DeProfio
    voice 203-256-3865
    fax 203-255-5201
    e-mail ldeprofio@ruger.com.
    snail mail

Linda DeProfio
    Sales Office
    Southport , CT 06890

You will need to have it shipped to a local FFL and pay all the fees. I use the Gun Connection.

Last edited:

c.immer78

Apr 2, 2011
    Ruger lc9

I'm new here and saw this page as I am seriously interested in purchasing one the new LC9. I joined this site simply because of it's name and list of forums. I appreciate you guys and keep up the hard work.

I was wondering if anyone knew the time table of when this little bugger would be available for MD citizens to purchase.

c.immer78

Apr 2, 2011
    Never mind guys...should"ve just kept reading. I'll just wait & see while building the bank account!!

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    c.immer - Welcome to the forum! A quick check of the Search, top of the page, towards the right, says it should be approved in June*. But I guess you found that. If it's gun related, there's an interest on MD Shooters.

*Yes, it hurts to type that. How would we know what was safe without a MD roster?

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    I spoke with one of the people on the handgun control board about 2 weeks ago. She said they had it and had started their "procedures", whatever that means,

Anyway, she told me it should be on the roster update effective June 11th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom