• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    You could always collect San Miguel bottles from lx1x's trash can. You'd be half way to your goal if you'd get the deposit back.:thumbsup:

Too close to Crazy Al.:crazy:

Come on. How am i going to affford to shoot if you tell everyone my secret.

Btw. You'll be far enough from Al. But if he founds out where you live, he wont stop bugging you. Ask Scarcqb. Lol

Kais

Mar 20, 2011
    Halethorpe
    Nice gun, just don't tacticool it up too much please I really like the wood stock.

IMAG0018.jpg

*According to DC this M1A will destroy entire city blocks if allowed into the hands of anyone in the city. Just needs a pointy bit on the end to make it that much more lethal.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Nice gun, just don't tacticool it up too much please I really like the wood stock.

*According to DC this M1A will destroy entire city blocks if allowed into the hands of anyone in the city. Just needs a pointy bit on the end to make it that much more lethal.

I like both the tacticool and original, but mine is staying stock.

Depending how the holes are drilled on that tacticool M1A, you may have a muzzle brake and not a flash suppressor which is entirely DC legal. The pistol grip and telescoping stock will destroy entire city blocks. The restrictions make no sense. :shrug:

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I'm giving away an M1A wood stock...First one to give crazyal a big wet kiss.. gets it.

since you guys are shooting M1As... I'll try my best to be there this Saturday. I'll bring the wood stock.. just in case anyone wants a spare one to ding around.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I heard minuteman is going to be there as well... We have to recruit him into joining the dark side or have lx1x show him how to shoot cicadas at 100 yards with a 1022.

lx1x... last time it was a scorcher...The range goddess showed up...Bring an effin camera this time.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I heard minuteman is going to be there as well... We have to recruit him into joining the dark side or have lx1x show him how to shoot cicadas at 100 yards with a 1022.

lx1x... last time it was a scorcher...The range goddess showed up...Bring an effin camera this time.

there was another cutie, next table to me, couple weeks back.. didnt have a chance to take pics.. bf was standing too close.. need to invest on spay cameras.. :lol2:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Just today I met with a couple associates and discussed the M1A. As much as I like mine I'd prefer a pistol grip and an adjustable stock. My buddy recommended the new'ish SEAL stock, but that's really expensive, almost half the price of the rifle.

Any incentives to entice mine to join me in the long road trip? She likes nice meals and shopping. Spouses welcome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom