• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm about caught up on a huge backlog of new member registrations and correspondence.

If you sent an email to the site staff because you either misplaced or did not get your confirmation email and then sent an email to the site staff, and have not heard from me by the end of the day, use the contact us button and send another email.

I've processed 200 new member registrations today and have already answered 30-40 emails today with another 20+ to work through.

Thanks for your patience.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    It's the newbies from DC that just learned about the 2A from the news media.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    How many of them are the same troll from New York?

It just depends on when the daycare centers are closed and the children have unfettered access to their mommy's laptops.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Norton...thanks.

Other mods...thanks.

I'm not alone in sincerely appreciating what you do for our community. Making something like our forum work is hard enough. Doing that virtually unnoticed (quietly and in the background) is almost an art form.

BZ to our mods.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Norton...thanks.

Other mods...thanks.

I'm not alone in sincerely appreciating what you do for our community. Making something like our forum work is hard enough. Doing that virtually unnoticed (quietly and in the background) is almost an art form.

BZ to our mods.

THIS!!!

Thank you.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    You guys should consider charging a membership fee. That would probably cut down on the spam members and also generate some funds to fight gun grabbers. $100 a year x the active members would be a nice chunk of change to fight absurd gun laws like sb281. Just a suggestion.

Feb 28, 2013
    You guys should consider charging a membership fee. That would probably cut down on the spam members and also generate some funds to fight gun grabbers. $100 a year x the active members would be a nice chunk of change to fight absurd gun laws like sb281. Just a suggestion.

That suggestion would cause the membership to drop through the floor. All the casual members would leave.

I'm willing to think about paying to be a member here though if it comes with the "Industry Partner" badge next to my name.:D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Looking for a way to help fund the Board? Why don't donations work? Our sense of community would go down if it became striuctly a fee structured Forum IMO.

Don didn't start this as a for profit endeavor. He had some additional expenses and asked for a little help. Some of us donated.

Turning this into a for profit Enterprise would entail more work than the current staff could probably handle. Acct's receivable, fee tracking, taxes, etc.We would lose a lot of good members if they start charging as was outlined.

It's not a red herring if the objective is to raise money to off set expenses.

Unless you want it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom