• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I drive a truck for a construction company from texas, so I don't get much computer time when the weather is warmer. but I sure do enjoy having my winters off.:D

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I had my c&r a few years ago but i rea into some problems with handgun transactions people said they couldnt ship to maryland it was a c&r gun from a dealer in florida I even called the state police pikeville firearms division and the atf baltimore field office got names & numbers for the dealer to call to talk with the officers even offered to pay for the calls but he politely declined. so I just let my license expire.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    I had my c&r a few years ago but i rea into some problems with handgun transactions people said they couldnt ship to maryland it was a c&r gun from a dealer in florida I even called the state police pikeville firearms division and the atf baltimore field office got names & numbers for the dealer to call to talk with the officers even offered to pay for the calls but he politely declined. so I just let my license expire.
    A lot of them ship here now. All tjhe big boys seem to like Century, Aim, SOG, J&S, etc.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    well maybe i'll look into getting it back. it was nice to make a call, place an order, and presto a firearm delivered right to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom