• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Just wanted to thank mike_in_md for hosting the Garrison Rifle & Revolver club sign up today at AGC. Wonderful place and can't wait to shooting there. I look forward to lend a hand in any of the club activities. Again thanks and see you and all of the members soon.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Just wanted to thank mike_in_md for hosting the Garrison Rifle & Revolver club sign up today at AGC. Wonderful place and can't wait to shooting there. I look forward to lend a hand in any of the club activities. Again thanks and see you and all of the members soon.

I saw your crew come by the trap fields this morning on your walk through. Garrison is a great club and you will enjoy the AGC!
    There is a range work day coming up in October if you want to get your hands dirty!

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    I saw your crew come by the trap fields this morning on your walk through. Garrison is a great club and you will enjoy the AGC!
    There is a range work day coming up in October if you want to get your hands dirty!

yep I will work for reduced range dues anytime (well almost anytime).

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown

Oh and Im sure I passed you. Were you with the teen? towards the top of the trap area?

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County

Thanks for the kind words. Welcome aboard to the 29 new members that joined Garrison and got a range badge today. A good handful were from MDShooters.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I will throw my thanks in as well to Mike and Steve. I enjoyed hearing about some of the history of the club. I'm very excited to shoot at the range. Until I saw it live, I didn't realize how much AGC had to offer. Makes me want to pick up trap and archery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom