• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I am always in favor of new places to shoot. I am really curious about the facility as a place to offer classes, especially the NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I got the email also. Did anyone notice that in the email he says that he is having issues with his "investors" ? It appears as though he is now looking for different investors from the outside. He wants to build a state of the art range, which is great. His "investors" want to make money. The 2 interests are not necesarilly the same, unfortunately.

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    Sounds very similar to Silver Eagle Group. Which is a great place to shoot. It would be great if we could get someplace like that here.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Something doesn't pass the smell test: ponzi scheme?

I got a wierd feeling reading that too. It almost sounds like the range will be too good to be true. All he needs is $$$ and the next step will be to line up a bunch of small investors. Everyone get your checkbooks out.

It may be 100% legit, but I'm a very suspicious person, so I'm very leery of things like this.

Easytarget18

Señor Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I got a wierd feeling reading that too. It almost sounds like the range will be too good to be true. All he needs is $$$ and the next step will be to line up a bunch of small investors. Everyone get your checkbooks out.

It may be 100% legit, but I'm a very suspicious person, so I'm very leery of things like this.

Yes my "Spidey Sense" was tingling as well: A) How secret everything was and B) "My current investors want to go in a different direction," "I need new investors" C) If it's too good to be true....

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Yes my "Spidey Sense" was tingling as well: A) How secret everything was and B) "My current investors want to go in a different direction," "I need new investors" C) If it's too good to be true....

This was my reaction too.

Attachments

• Common.Sense.Deadpool.jpg
      Common.Sense.Deadpool.jpg
      29.6 KB · Views: 670

seankar

Jan 22, 2012
    Millsboro, DE
    Next email will probably be an offer of a lifetime membership for say $1000 payable now to aid in construction. If it walks like a duck...

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Unfortunately, this project sounds like it's done. Honestly, you don't need all that high-speed tactical shoot house stuff unless you're going after government training contracts. If there was a place in Laurel or Columbia that had 20 25yd lanes, 10 50yd lanes, and 5 100yd lanes, they would absolutely rake in the cash. Rent FA and other interesting guns, and there'd be a line out the door. If I was an investor, I wouldn't want to invest in a ninja training center where normal people couldn't just drop in and shoot a gun. (Like Freestate, there's always new shooters in there) I'd want my money going towards a simple 25 or 50 yard range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom