New info on my Luger and now I'm ticked off!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Not really gun related but funny story about a "souvenir" from that era. My dad had a Nazi passport (swastika on the front cover) with his name and photo inside which I didn't discover until I was in my early 20s. I asked my dad if there was anything he wanted to say about the passport and he told me the passport was issued to him by the State Department (for whom he worked during WWII) so he could get in and out of Germany if necessary (spy). He was actually stationed in Portugal which was a safe haven for spies at that time. After he died, I asked my mom if I could have the passport and it was then that she told me the passport was a fake. He had filled in all the information and glued in a photo of himself in a blank Nazi passport that had not been officially filled out by the State Department. Had I bothered to examine the passport any of the times I looked at it, I would have noticed that everything was in my father's handwriting. Plus, there were no visas or entry/exit stamps anywhere in the document. Still, I have a memento of what could have been a real souvenir. :) I'm sure he's still laughing his butt off, wherever he is...

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Not really gun related but funny story about a "souvenir" from that era. My dad had a Nazi passport (swastika on the front cover) with his name and photo inside which I didn't discover until I was in my early 20s. I asked my dad if there was anything he wanted to say about the passport and he told me the passport was issued to him by the State Department (for whom he worked during WWII) so he could get in and out of Germany if necessary (spy). He was actually stationed in Portugal which was a safe haven for spies at that time. After he died, I asked my mom if I could have the passport and it was then that she told me the passport was a fake. He had filled in all the information and glued in a photo of himself in a blank Nazi passport that had not been officially filled out by the State Department. Had I bothered to examine the passport any of the times I looked at it, I would have noticed that everything was in my father's handwriting. Plus, there were no visas or entry/exit stamps anywhere in the document. Still, I have a memento of what could have been a real souvenir. :) I'm sure he's still laughing his butt off, wherever he is...

Lol, my daughter got sent to the office in 2nd grade when she INSISTED her Daddy won the Super Bowl. :o We won't get into when he pushed Britney Spears off the roof for kissing him while cleaning downspouts. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom