• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Because I wish not to. I respectfully asked that I not be questioned about it yet you are asking. Yes, I have heard of artificial intelligence. I see no relation to it, me or my post.
    One thing to know about the members here…..DO NOT talk about anything that you do not want to be discussed. And you do know this is basically a gun forum? Any shooting experience or firearms experience? Welcome from somewhere north of Frederick.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    I converted the pressed in checjering to positive on a Mossberg 500 with a single row checkering knife at age 10. I grew up on a large estate. I regularly walked out the door to target shoot, trap shoot and hunt. I have fixed guns for friends. I am very mechanically talented. I’ve been a diesel and hydraulic tech for 39 years.
    I am currently working on a WW2 Browning that he took off a Nazi officer that he killed. He was a Lieutenant in 101st Calvery Wingfoots, for which he was awarded the Bronze and Silver Star.
    I’ve been having trouble sourcing a safety. The little tit broke off.
    7B0DB876-1DA4-4CD1-AAB0-D91B70ECAB2E.jpeg

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Many years ago. I looked up the serial number. If I recall correctly, it’s 1941, which I found odd as the metal is nicely finished before the blueing and my memory is that the latter ones in the wire were not.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Have a S&W M&P .40 that rides with me. S&W .44 mag. Shot one cylinder and not since.
    Have others but don’t still apprehensive so cut me slack pal.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    One thing to know about the members here…..DO NOT talk about anything that you do not want to be discussed. And you do know this is basically a gun forum? Any shooting experience or firearms experience? Welcome from somewhere north of Frederick.
    I noticed that you are somewhere north of Fredric. Were you a bit apprehensive when filling in your location?? Did you follow YOUR own rule at that moment????

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Please consider becoming a MDS supporter

You will get instant access to the water cooler forum, the classifieds, and an increase in private messages capacity

I will indeed after I get a feel for the joint and when the feel is comfortable. Right now some un-understand code is being spoken that frankly is considered on the rude side in polite society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom