• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWinners

Jul 26, 2017
    Saint Marys, MD
    Welcome from Hollywood. Ever been to the Hole in the Wall? I might know you.

Cheers, I haven't been to Hole in the Wall yet but I've seen it. I heard it's a pretty good spot, do you frequent it? We've only been to Clarkes Landing rest., and also live close to Last Drop and Toots but haven't been to either of those.

Thanks!

JWinners

Jul 26, 2017
    Saint Marys, MD
    Welcome aboard!!

NO better way to get to know folks, than to come to Annapolis this Monday for good food (6 pm) and then Freedom Fighting (7 pm). Let us know if will make it and you'll be added to the list in the Water Cooler thread (50 posts needed to access).

Thread here:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=219880

Thanks for the warm welcome. I regret that because I work in the auto industry I work late and Annapolis is a long stretch. I'm glad to hear that there are people like you all contributing to the defense of our rights. Also, mission BBQ is delicious.

Cheers.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Cheers, I haven't been to Hole in the Wall yet but I've seen it. I heard it's a pretty good spot, do you frequent it? We've only been to Clarkes Landing rest., and also live close to Last Drop and Toots but haven't been to either of those.

Thanks!

Been running it for the past 30 years

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Grandson pretty much runs things now and I'm in and out. Usually there on Monday nights for Open Mic

Wow! A real County Boy? I haven't been in there for over 20 years. It's like Dr. Who's Police Box; larger inside than it looks from the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom