• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    After an agonizing 8 days, I was finally able to pick up my very first regulated firearm, my G19 Gen 4! Picked up about 200 rounds which I immediately took up to Freestate and put through it. No FTEs or FTFs...had some brass eject backwards, but for the most part it was great.

a6f80c8c-76aa-a50c.jpg

Also picked this up to start my new AR build, Daniel Defense upper with 12" Omega Rail:

6c03cdf6-d4a9-f00f.jpg

Thanks again, 2A!

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Very nice indeed. May your G19 serve you as well as mine has me.

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    Warpig

Nice gun! and good start on the AR build.

I was at 2A yesterday to pick up my new Daniel Defense M4 when you were there.

Yeah man that place was packed! Not sure which one you were but it's nice to be in the presence if another MDS member! :-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

FireEngineer

Feb 11, 2012
    Very nice! I picked one up from Marc a several months ago, absolutely love it and the customer service. I think the backwards ejection will self resolve as mine did.

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    Yeah I've been referring all my buddies there. For such a small shop, they sure do have a great selection of goodies!

Imagine how amazing it would be if it were expanded!

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Nice and Nice!
    Mark pointed that upper out to me when I mentioned building an AR the other day. Sweet:party29:
    He has a lotta nice stuff in there and things seemed to move outta there quick...

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    Nice and Nice!
    Mark pointed that upper out to me when I mentioned building an AR the other day. Sweet:party29:
    He has a lotta nice stuff in there and things seemed to move outta there quick...

Yeah I was surprised that thing was still there when I can by to get it...I'm happy no one snatched it up before I could lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    WARPIG [USMC];1530775 said:
    Yeah I was surprised that thing was still there when I can by to get it...I'm happy no one snatched it up before I could lol

Right now with AR components, it seems like if you can find it, buy it... Everytime I find a complete upper that interests me and stop to think about buying, they're all out of stock and on backorder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom