• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    One of her best quotes ever was "I would never date a guy who knows less about power tools than I do."
    That disqualifies Ammo Jon.

Would also take the “fun” out of the search. Trying to decipher people’s “ads”.

“ I am a responsible, decent, well-mannered, tactful, sincere, cheerful, caring, kind and affectionate person. I always stand up for justice and honesty. I don't care about my financial condition - I care about the generosity of my soul and the richness of my inner world. I like to take care of my pet dog. I already want to be much more responsible - I want to surround my chosen one with warmth and affection.”

Would also take the “fun” out of the search. Trying to decipher people’s “ads”.

“ I am a responsible, decent, well-mannered, tactful, sincere, cheerful, caring, kind and affectionate person. I always stand up for justice and honesty. I don't care about my financial condition - I care about the generosity of my soul and the richness of my inner world. I like to take care of my pet dog. I already want to be much more responsible - I want to surround my chosen one with warmth and affection.”

Translation- Broke, unemployed SJW looking for a free ride.
    Do you want help filtering some of this shit?

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Good grief. Temperature is rising. I'm 60, in great shape, with a beautiful wife and 2 great kids and I still come back to this thread. Men (at least this guy) are dogs.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Welcome from Georgia. Be prepared to ignore a lot of BS. If you're not sure, whatever you read was said in either jest or sarcasm.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Hopefully we stay on our best behavior, but...

I've avoided this thread a long as I possibly could... but this... HELL NO...!!!
    Absolutely no fun can be had when we behave...
    "When I'm good... I'm great... when I'm bad... I'm better.":D

Welcome to the forum...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom