• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Hey all. Just wanted to say I'm a new member here and look forward to learning from all the information that I can find while taking the advice anyone is willing to provide me with. I've recently purchased a RRA AR-15 and can't wait to see everyone else's setups. Thanks!

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Nice start. First post and you violate the cardinal codes of conduct. Section 3, subpart 2(a) You do NOT talk about your evil black rifle without posting pictures of it! Set the weapon on the floor and take a fuzzy out of focus picture of it in poor lighting with at least one toe showing on the shot.

Oh, and welcome to the madness.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    Nice start. First post and you violate the cardinal codes of conduct. Section 3, subpart 2(a) You do NOT talk about your evil black rifle without posting pictures of it! Set the weapon on the floor and take a fuzzy out of focus picture of it in poor lighting with at least one toe showing on the shot.

:lol::rofl:

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston

Oh, and welcome to the madness.

It's funny that you mention that. I was actually uploading the pictures as you posted that. The laptop is running pretty slow as of late.

293wswk.jpg

rwum3t.jpg

16atu7k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom