• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I've been considering these, but had not heard about problems. What were the issues?

No real issues as far as the quality of the stocks. They were shipping them into the US and we were buying them. So we did a big order and I guess that raised some flags and the shipment got snagged by Customs. So we got the stuff released but obviously it was then returned to the Canadians. So we then submitted a form 6 (we're a an importer, AECA registered and such) so we're just waiting on that to be approved and then we can get more. We're also personally working on a similar project as well which might be 6mos-1 year out but will have a folder instead of the MP5 style collapsing stock.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    No real issues as far as the quality of the stocks. They were shipping them into the US and we were buying them. So we did a big order and I guess that raised some flags and the shipment got snagged by Customs. So we got the stuff released but obviously it was then returned to the Canadians. So we then submitted a form 6 (we're a an importer, AECA registered and such) so we're just waiting on that to be approved and then we can get more. We're also personally working on a similar project as well which might be 6mos-1 year out but will have a folder instead of the MP5 style collapsing stock.

Oh... issues with getting them through the border weenies, not with the stocks. Seems about par for gubmint work. :sad20:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    This black nitride on this bcg is super nice, very smooth, and doesn't really have the rough feel like the spikes bcg I have.

I'm a couple pieces closer now!!

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Thread Necro!

I'm gonna be looking for a decent BCG and a charging handle soon, are these staying in as a regular stock item?

Cuz they look way nicer than anything I can find online for more $$, and I like supporting my IPs here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom