• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Digby

Feb 19, 2014
    Western Howard County
    As you may know, Colt has discontinued production of the AR 6721 and the last of them have been distributed to vendors for sale. I recently purchased two from a vendor on GunBroker who is located in Florida. He has 28 left in inventory. These are new-in-the-box rifles. The price is $759. Shipping is by UPS (ground $30 or 2nd day air $60) and the vendor insures the rifle for full value in case of loss. Best of all, there are no credit card fees. He ships same day to your FFL and provides you with the tracking info.

I had a great experience with the vendor. I went back and bought a second one because after these dry up, we won’t be able to purchase a new Colt 5.56 carbine in MD unless Colt markets another HBAR variant.

For $789 ($759 + $30 shipping/insurance) delivered to your FFL, these new Colt AR carbines are worth checking out. You can deal with confidence with this vendor.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/658117542

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    I would also like to know where this news of Colt discontinuing the 6721 has come from. I can't find anything newer than 2014 about Colt discontinuing the rifle.

Either way that's a good price and I wish I could afford one right now!!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    One indication of the "suspension" of Colt 6721 HBAR production was Colt sending out HYBRID carbines: a 6920 lower under a 6721 HBAR upper-- a rifle that still meets the HBAR specifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom