• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Af_catfish

Abandon All Hope
    Sep 6, 2011
    Bremen, Ohio
    And your butts, because Colt is going to rape you on this one. lol
    It won't be rape. The people who get one will gladly pay whatever they have to. And smile the whole way home. I got a Colt Series 80 government. I could have gotten a Kimber, Remington, Taurus, RIA, maybe even a Sig for cheaper. But I'm a fanboy. Fry says it best.

Attachments

• Wise Fry.jpg
      Wise Fry.jpg
      33.5 KB · Views: 292

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Are These going to be given to every Marine? or do only Upper Ranking Marines get these? Just wondering cause My son is in combat training right now. I know he'd love to have one.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Are These going to be given to every Marine? or do only Upper Ranking Marines get these? Just wondering cause My son is in combat training right now. I know he'd love to have one.

These were developed for MARSOC. I think they initially ordered 4000 of them.

python

Apr 15, 2010
    I love railed guns. You know the guy pointing the gun at you is right behind the light.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    VS using what those extendable reach claw things for old and/or short people and holding the light off to the side?

I understand some arguments about handheld vs mounted lights but I don't get that one.

One benifit I see for handheld is that you can shine the light at something an not be pointing your weapon. But your position is given away regardless.
    Either way you are still holding the light and your arm span isn't that broad.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    MSRP on those will be $1999. But getting one is going to be the hard part. I think you're only looking around 100 a month for commercial release.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon

Marine Corps Special Ops. 4,000 to 12,000 guns as needed by the government is the initial contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom