• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I will not be blamed or punished for the actions of a homicidal nutcase who murdered innocent people in another gun-free zone.

I will refuse to cooperate with any illegal new gun control or gun ban laws, it's really that simple.

I, WeaponsCollector, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution
    of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
    and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation
    or purpose of evasion.... So help me God.

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    There is also no mention of security personal being exempt . Bank guards , armored car drivers ....................

I want Obama and O'Malley to loose all of their armed security as well. It is not fair that he can protect himself and we can't. If the country will be much safer, why can't they do this "for the people"?

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I want Obama and O'Malley to loose all of their armed security as well. It is not fair that he can protect himself and we can't. If the country will be much safer, why can't they do this "for the people"?

Dont forget Feinstein and Schumer both have CCWs :rolleyes: They are more responsible and their lives are more valuable then ours .

Micheal Moore and Rosie O'fatass both have armed security . They are better then us common folk too .

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    Nothing official has come out yet , it is all speculation and fear mongering at this point .

And it will be for as long as possible. They know that the earlier they put out real legislation, the sooner we will dissect it. Wasn't there some kerfluffle during the Affordable Care Act shenanigans where the house voted on the bill prior to its being printed? Expect something similar. Anything you see prior to the first day of the next session of Congress (in January) is a trial balloon, nothing more.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    You've got to be kidding me... If I am reading that correctly, that removed the ability for any Marylander to buy, transport, and therefor in theory prohibit handgun ownership. Also to top it off, they have removed the ability for a citizen to get a concealed carry permit. That is so far beyond unconstitutional, that I am absolutely speechless.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    And it will be for as long as possible. They know that the earlier they put out real legislation, the sooner we will dissect it. Wasn't there some kerfluffle during the Affordable Care Act shenanigans where the house voted on the bill prior to its being printed? Expect something similar. Anything you see prior to the first day of the next session of Congress (in January) is a trial balloon, nothing more.

Was that the Pelosi bit of " you have to pass the bill to find out what is in it ":sad20:

spanokopita

Nov 3, 2012
    And material insured goods are more valuable then our families and children as you can get a CCW to protect your business and goods but not your and your families lives . :thumbsup:

Sounds right. I mean, lives can be replaced, but profits or reputation?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    In some ways this HB35 may be a way for us to embarrass the antis and get more people involved this year. All those people who don't really pay much attention and don't care about an AWB because it doesn't affect the one or two handguns they own, now have a reason to wake up.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    In some ways this HB35 may be a way for us to embarrass the antis and get more people involved this year. All those people who don't really pay much attention and don't care about an AWB because it doesn't affect the one or two handguns they own, now have a reason to wake up.

oops

Bet cops will love it, since it basically prohibits their carry off duty as well (since off duty does not count as "on active assignment").

Kromesoldier

Nov 22, 2012
    Am I reading that correctly. Surely you wouldn't think something like that would pass. It's almost as dome as Frankenstein I mean feinsteins bill.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Am I reading that correctly. Surely you wouldn't think something like that would pass. It's almost as dome as Frankenstein I mean feinsteins bill.

They are going to propose some of the most Draconian bills/bans/laws we have seen yet in hopes to get as close to what they want .

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    They are going to propose some of the most Draconian bills/bans/laws we have seen yet in hopes to get as close to what they want .

Yup. By starting with this ridiculous shit, they hope to making us feel like we need to compromise. An AWB doesn't sound as bad when they started with a handgun ban.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Yup. By starting with this ridiculous shit, they hope to making us feel like we need to compromise. An AWB doesn't sound as bad when they started with a handgun ban.

I'd prefer a handgun ban to an AWB. We can't carry anyway...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom